LOCAL WINE DISCOVERY
Get behind the scenes and taste award winning Queensland wines at Sirromet Wines just outside of Brisbane.
With its rich soils, high altitude, and cool climate, Queensland’s “Granite Belt” is the state’s premier wine growing region. Sirromet Wines grow their grapes in the Granite Belt which is situated 2.5 hours from Brisbane. However, their award winning wines are made at their stunning winery in the Redlands region, just east of Brisbane.
Utilising traditional methods and new technology, Sirromet produce exquisite quality wines, and have received over 900 national and international wine awards. On this half day tour, you willhave the opportunity to go behind the scenes, and experience Sirromet’s state-of-the-art winery, and gain insight into their winemaking process.
Our half-day Local Wine Discovery includes:
• Brisbane CBD pick-up
• Air conditioned and seat-belted mini-bus
• Informative and entertaining commentary
• Behind the scenes tour of Sirromet’s state-of-the-art winery facility
• Private tasting of 6 award winning Sirromet wines
• Selection of lunch items featuring local produce with paired wines to enjoy on the Tuscan Terrace
• Sightings and photo opportunities with the many wallabies that call Sirromet home
• Brisbane CBD drop-off
Duration: 5 hrs (10.00am – 3.00pm)
Price: $169 per person