Camel Farm Discovery
Meet some friendly camels and taste the award winning dairy products at the world’s third largest camel dairy.
Join us for our half-day Camel Farm Discovery where you will visit Australia’s largest camel dairy and wild camel training facility. Summer Land Camels is home to approximately 700 camels, and is situated on 850 acres amongthe stunning mountain ranges of the Scenic Rim.
Our half-day Camel Farm Discovery includes:
• Air conditioned and seat-belted mini-bus
• Informative and entertaining commentary
• Bag of hay to feed camels (perfect photo opportunity)
• Tasting of camel milk products
• Morning tea at the Homestead Cafe
• Behind the scenes tour of the dairy, production facilities, and camel training facilities
• Two course chef-prepared lunch
Duration: 5.5hrs (9am – 2.30pm)
Price: $169 per person